Instruction for Parents
- Check the haircut, uniform and punctuality of your ward in the morning.
- It is always advisable to write to school about the problems of your ward or to seek guidance. Your letters will be answered after discussion with the concerned teachers. In case parents want discussion with more than one teacher, a meeting will be arranged with the concerned teachers.
- Check your ward's almanac daily. Please sign the remarks if any and take necessary action.
- See that your ward carries books and exercise books according to the Time Table for the day. No extra books are allowed.
- Encourage your ward to take balanced interest in studies, co-curricular activieis and sports.
- Restrict daily pocket money. Excessive spending should be discouraged.
- Children must not bring crackers, colors, transistors, mobile phones or cameras to the school. Bursting of crackers and playing with colors is liable to lead to expulsion of a student from the school.
- Your ward should be instructed to be careful about his/her things. There should be a name tag on the blazers and sweaters. Expensive articles like transistors, calculators should not be brought to school. Students are also not allowed to wear jewelry in school. In case of violation of this rule the article will be confiscated. The school bears no responsibility for articles lost in school.
- If your ward is absent from school he/she must make up all the work missed by him/her.
- If your ward is to leave the school campus during school hours you must obtain a gate pass from the Chairman. This must be presented to the class teacher at the time of leaving.
- For security reasons, the names of the people who will be picking up the children from school/bus stop must be given to the class teachers. IN case of any change the class teacher must be notified first.
- You are welcome to meet the Chairman and staff, but to avoid a long waiting period please do follow the time schedule and send a letter to the class teacher to fix a prior appointment with the teachers.
- As the medium of instruction in this school is English, students can be helped by a certain amount of regular conversation in English at home.
The observance of rules of discipline of the school and good behaviour is an essential condition to a student's continuance in the school. In case a student violates the school rules or indulges in any form of indiscipline, strict action like expulsion/suspension/rustication shall be taken against the student.